Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ads Space

"I'm" sentences | introduce yourself | Zea Spoken English | Sir Zafar

English Language Free Coursec         

 "I'm" sentences

Introduce Yourself

Zea Spoken English

"I'm" sentences | introduce yourself | Zea Spoken English

 Copyright©zeatutor.blogspot.com                                all rights reserved

Here we will learn that we can speak English very easily. We wll learn here how to introduce yourself with only tow words these are I and am.

Cover Topics:
spoken English course spoken English classes speak English fluently English speaking course how to speak English learn English in urdu language basic English learning course introduce yourself how to introduce yourself how to introduce yourself in english introduce yourself in english tell me about yourself introduce yourself in interview introducing yourself how to introduce yourself to a new team tell me something about yourself let me introduce yourself

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ads Space