Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ads Space

Message 4 You | Economics in English | Economics lectures | zea tutor


 Microeconomics & Macroeconomics in English   

A Message 4 You by zea tutor

Message 4 You | Economics in English | Economics lectures | zea tutor
Message 4 You | Economics in English | Economics lectures | zea tutor

          Copyright©zeatutor.blogspot.com                                all rights reserved


Today, we are starting economics lectures in English to meet the demand of my students. There are thousands are there who demanded me to start economics in English as they wish to take their exam s in English language. There were two before me:

1.      Start a new channel in English language

2.      Create a tab as economics in English

So, I decided to create a new tab instead. Now the student will be able to watch all my lectures in both languages: Urdu and English.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ads Space